Canadian Mom Writer

Thoughts and Opinions on the writing life, working from home, and mothering.

Name:
Location: St Marys, Ontario, Canada

I am a work at home mom of 3 living in the country just outside of St Marys, Ontario. I am a freelance writer and copywriter just finally getting going on my business after baby #3. I was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland and have called Canada home for 16 years now.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First Post of the New Year!

After a somewhat crazy holiday, we are starting to get back into the regular routine; hubby goes back to work tomorrow, girls go back to school next Monday, brothers have gone back to their lives in Toronto and New York.

Now it is time for me to determine what I want out of 2006. Here are my goals for the upcoming year.

1. Get my Freelance Writing business off the ground! I will get clients, and I will be able to make this work.

2. Write More. Work on my book as much as possible.

3. Network/market my business as much as possible.

4. Get in shape and lose weight. I've joined the Y, and am slowly getting into the routine of going to the gym regularly. I am also writing their weekly article in our local paper so it is a win-win situation. I played squash tonight for the first time with the racquet I got for Christmas. I loved it, but I know I'll be hurting tomorrow.

5. Get Organized. Hah! Had to throw that one in here. Wouldn't be New Year's without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

">