Canadian Mom Writer

Thoughts and Opinions on the writing life, working from home, and mothering.

Name:
Location: St Marys, Ontario, Canada

I am a work at home mom of 3 living in the country just outside of St Marys, Ontario. I am a freelance writer and copywriter just finally getting going on my business after baby #3. I was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland and have called Canada home for 16 years now.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Four Things

I've noticed on my wanderings that a lot of bloggers are doing this. So I thought I'd follow suit, and seeing as I don't really have anything worthwhile to share today, why not. And it never hurts to know me a little better.

4 jobs you have had in your life
McDonald’s (My first real job)
Pizza Restaurant Manager
Front Desk Clerk at a hotel
Freelance Writer

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
Lord of the Rings trilogy
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (The new version)
Monty Python’s Quest for the Holy Grail
X-Men/ Van Helsing (OK, I know it said 4 movies…but I can’t decide between Hugh Jackman all angry and misunderstood in a wifebeater or Hugh Jackman all angry and Long Haired as a vampire slayer. Sue me.)

4 Places You Have Lived
Finglas, Dublin, Ireland
Elliot Lake, Ontario
London, Ontario
St Marys, Ontario

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch
Nip/Tuck(mostly for the eye candy...)
Six Feet Under
CSI NY
ER

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation
New York, NY
Dublin, Ireland
France (various places-as a kid my parents took us camping in France, so they could spend more on wine)
Camp Waubashene, Ontario

4 Websites You Visit Daily
www.google.ca
www.momsalon.com
www.carolmcleod.net
www.anndouglas.blogspot.com

4 Of Your Favorite Foods
Chocolate
French Fries
Greek Salad
Brushetta

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
Anywhere warm and sunny
Other than that, I am where I want to be right now!

1 Comments:

Blogger glorydee said...

hey! i agree. i like making lists, too. i might even make my own 4 things :) read more from you soon!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

">