Canadian Mom Writer

Thoughts and Opinions on the writing life, working from home, and mothering.

Name:
Location: St Marys, Ontario, Canada

I am a work at home mom of 3 living in the country just outside of St Marys, Ontario. I am a freelance writer and copywriter just finally getting going on my business after baby #3. I was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland and have called Canada home for 16 years now.

Friday, February 10, 2006

WTF?

My brilliant, witty post about parenting is lost, lost I say! Damn it all... I have learned now to blog in Word first and then copy it here, not vice versa, as sometimes the fricking SERVER goes and you lose EVERYTHING!!!! BLEARGH!!!!

Sigh....now I have to go and try to recreate genius...a hard task to do... Thanks a lot blogger...

3 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

BWAHA! i saw that ad! 32 year old on a roll! hhahahahaa it was great.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Yes...hmmm..that is kind of scary...the one I was referring to involved "Positive Thoughts" delivered to you mailbox every day....after my verbal outbreak...and how I felt at that given moment, it was the icing on the cake...but 32 year old on a roll is pretty freaky too!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger neil said...

You were very restrained in your language, the exact same thing happened to me and the air was blue around here. Another time I was luckier and only lost half a post AFTER publishing. Sheeesh. Great tip about committing it to Word first, I never thought of that.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

">