Canadian Mom Writer

Thoughts and Opinions on the writing life, working from home, and mothering.

Name:
Location: St Marys, Ontario, Canada

I am a work at home mom of 3 living in the country just outside of St Marys, Ontario. I am a freelance writer and copywriter just finally getting going on my business after baby #3. I was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland and have called Canada home for 16 years now.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Website Up and Running Again!

Thanks to a nasty virus that caused a reformat of my laptop, and the fact that changing host providers is NEVER as easy as they say it will be, my website was offline for a couple of weeks. Thankfully I have now got it up and running again, and just about finished. I still need to insert some published works into my portfolio, but all the links work and I think I've ironed out any other kinks that may interfere with the overall look of it. I'm open to any comments, suggestions, etc so please check it out www.carolmcleod.net

Many thanks to those who have already given their feedback!

Carol

2 Comments:

Blogger neil said...

Glad your back, I was dispensing your advice to Anthony at Spiceblog, about writing posts in Word before pasting to your blog. Yes, fully attributed to you. Those *^$%#@)&^ viruses, I've got one that I can't seem to get rid of, no matter what I do.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thank you! Although I admit I am guilty of occasionally writing on here first. Nasty virus, huh? There's always the reformat option. And I will never again scoff at the term 'backup' after going through 3 days of hell wondering if all my work would be lost. Not a pleasant sight. The good news is, once you do reformat, it's like running a brand new machine again!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

">